Get in Touch
I can usually return your call or email the same day. If you have an urgent need to speak to someone, please call the Hotline to Help at 512 472-4357.
Allen Lambert, LCSW-S, CGP
700 W. 34th Street, Austin, TX 78705 (map)
Office: 512 538-1747
I look forward to hearing from you and will follow up as quickly as I can.Need help now?
Send me a message!
If You Need Help Now
I check my voicemail and email throughout the day, and typically can respond the same business day. If you contact me after 7:00 PM during the workweek, I may not be able to return your call until the next business morning, and if you contact me on Saturday or Sunday, I will return your call on Monday. If you feel that you can’t wait for my return call and need to speak to someone right away, please call the 24-hour Hotline to Help at (512) 472-HELP.
If you feel your life or health may be at risk, or if you are having thoughts of hurting or killing yourself, please call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
EMERGENCY ROOMS IN CENTRAL AUSTIN:
- Seton Medical Center Austin / 1201 W 38th St / (512) 324-1000
- St. David’s Hospital / 919 E 32nd St / (512) 476-7111
- Brackenridge Hospital / 601 E 15th St / (512) 324-7000
- Heart Hospital of Austin / 3801 North Lamar / (512) 407-7000
PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS IN AUSTIN:
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital / 3501 Mills Ave / (512) 324-2000
- Austin Lakes at St. David’s Pavillion / 1025 E 32nd St / (512) 544-5253