- $185 per individual or couples session
- $80 per week for co-led groups
- $50 per week for single-leader groups
I raise my rates every few years, and I always give clients two months’ notice before doing so.
I am not on any insurance panels, but I will be happy to provide you with a statement that will enable you to seek reimbursement from your insurance company. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a coinsurance cost? If so what is it.
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
In the event you need to cancel your individual/couples’ therapy appointment with me, kindly give me at least 24 hours’ notice before the start time of the appointment. If for any reason you are unable to do so, you would be expected to pay for that session.
For new clients, please download and complete the three forms linked below. If we happen to be working remotely, please mail the forms to my office address below.
Allen Lambert, LCSW-S, CGP
700 W. 34th Street
Austin, TX 78705
*Only if working remotely during the COVID-19 Pandemic